Say, that was some fire drill of a game last night, yeah?
(Note to Bruins fans, of which the hardworking staff is one: Just because the Blackhawks won doesn’t mean it wasn’t a great game.)
A few observations from Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Finals:
• How worried were you when Patrice Bergeron went to the dressing room in the second period after being plastered into the boards? And how relieved were you when he reappeared?
• Jaromir Jagr might be snakebit around the net in terms of scoring goals, but man, can he pass. Exhibit Umpteen: Bergeron’s second goal last night.
• Patrick Kane, Jonathan Toews, and Patrick Sharp are back. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
• Tyler Seguin will do something big before this rumpus is over.
• The Obama administration should use Johnny Boychuk’s slapshot at Guantanamo Bay.
• Doc Emrick has never sounded better.
• This is one helluva series, eh?