Keith Olbermann: Forgotten But Not Gone

For the second time in a couple of weeks, Current TV has run this full-page ad in the New York Times:

As TV Newser noted last month:

While the ad features pictures of hosts Cenk Uygur and Jennifer Granholm, there’s no image of Keith Olbermann, whose show “Countdown” is the network’s longest-running — since June — and most-watched live talk show since the network reinvented itself last year.

A sign that Olbermann is on a glide path to another implosion? Or was he just too big to fit into the ad?

We deride. You retort.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Keith Olbermann: Forgotten But Not Gone

  1. Laurence Glavin says:

    Keith Tweeted(tm) yesterday that the symptoms of bronchitis that had kept him off the wire (as opposed to “off-the-air” because “Countdown” isn’t on broadcast TV) the last few nights had subsided enough to allow him to appear tonight (Monday). Keith has had health problems in the past that keep him from getting a drivers license. Maybe his DNA also tends to leave him susceptible to illnesses.

  2. His show looks like it’s broadcast from Wayne and Garth’s basement.

    • Laurence Glavin says:

      Your homework assignment is to watch Charlie Rose’s PBS show most weeknights at 11:00pm on channel 2. Same set designer.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s