As the hardworking staff previously noted, former Navy aviator/current Texas civilian George C. Turek ran this ad in the Wall Street Journal last week:
We promptly sent these questions to Mr. Turek:
• Why did you choose the Wall Street Journal?
• Did you run the ad in any other print or online publications?
• What kind of response have you gotten, either in the mainstream media or social media?
• Can you tell me how much you paid for the ad?
• Any plans to run more ads?
And Mr. Turek, almost as promptly, sent this answer:
John, the day after the ad ran I received a call from Congress asking me to give testimony before the (Full) House VA Committe on June, 25th in Washington.
I would say the ad was pretty effective.
We would say the same thing.