Ad o’ the Day (Creepy Visual Edition)

Via the Daily Beast’s Cheat Sheet alert:

Maybe have a cheeseburger?

About these ads
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Ad o’ the Day (Creepy Visual Edition)

  1. If she does want a cheeseburger, she could check Boston.com for the best one; they have about 40% of their staff dedicated to finding it. The other 60% are working the “best pizza,” “best sandwich,” and “best breakfast” beats.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s